For the love of all that is good in this world..... please....

• Thanks @Christoph-Hart For The Dark Theme👏
    -My eyes

• @Christoph-Hart One little thing is needed for the dark skin... which is Headline text color. In dark theme it is completely difficult to understand which post I have read already. If I compare with the Light theme it is clear.
    Light.jpg Dark.jpg

• Yeah I just installed a plugin which took me about one minute (but I expect to spend multiple hours trying to figure out why it broke image upload Lol).

Getting funky with the CSS will not happen...

• Yeeeeaa.... The Light theme is far better...Dark themes was difficult to understand the already read/viewed posts.

• @Christoph-Hart @Dominik-Mayer Smileys are gone too and the message editor is narrower, damn polar bears... 😉

• @ustk And our profiles are different too, he's been busy -> laugh emoji

• @Christoph-Hart I don't know if something else changed recently, but since polar bears decided to attack the rest of the world in a sanguinary retribution, the forum became barely usable... I tell you, my friends, Hise is one of the last pillars that can save us, so let save Hise forum!

Some of the most annoying things to tackle down:

• Infinite scroll of the main page is impossible, I had to use the search function to find this post...
    • Clicking on the notification bell just gives a never-ending loading icon...
    • Clicking on reply just doesn't work most of the time, the same goes with the vote section...
    • The text/post editor doesn't use the full width anymore
    • Smileys section is just a messy gang bang
    • The global font decides to change here and there, for no reason except irritating me (but no worries, I got my cream)
    • And a few other thingies

Maybe this attack doesn't affect all of us as I'm using safari... Wait, there's no safari on the pack-ice? Soon, the sand-dunes will come over to your place, segregationist polar bears!

• Infinite scroll of the main page is impossible, I had to use the search function to find this post...
    Clicking on the notification bell just gives a never-ending loading icon...
    Clicking on reply just doesn't work most of the time, the same goes with the vote section...

These things work for me just fine in Chromium.

The text/post editor doesn't use the full width anymore

Same for me, but I kind of like it.

• @ustk "These are not the polar bears you are looking for..."

• download.gif

Users

Topics