ha!!! figured it out. it was actually a mix of two things. first the Cmb case was wrong, and it was referring to the wrong name for sampler. i got it to properly recall samples and samplemaps now thanks guys!!! wow that was a stressful 15 days lmao
Best posts made by mwplugs
RE: samplemap recall w/user presets. what is the standard practice? not working ever lol
RE: How to make plugins launch a set preset. Plugins load empty.
@mwplugs ah i figured it out
last things i cant figure out=output meter filmstrip/visual feedback on gui in general, script fx
im hoping this will be the last time i will have to ask a question here. with your help i have figured out everything function wise in my project now im working on the gui and i have some pretty glaring things i cant figure out:
- using a png filmstrip for output meter or to reflect any value in general (for vu meter mostly)
- getting any values to display on the gui from variables like (Engine.getMemoryUsage etc. Synth.getCurrentLevel) i want to know how to display the various outputs of modules and also put the cpu usage, current polyphony and memory used on my gui. everytime i try to write the code i break the whole interface lol.
- all dealing with preset browser, how do i change the colors on the popup preset explorer obviously the current greenish blue doesnt match anything on my gui.
- displaying waveforms from sampler or looper on gui maybe?
- lastly since there isnt an actual compressor fx module in hise with adjustable ratio etc i was assuming you can add your own inthe script fx from the free domain source code from http://musicdsp.org/archive.php?classid=4#207 like the compressor and dynamic convolution in particular. there are alot of codes there and im wondering what the process is of taking those codes and using them in hise..obviously this is the most difficult request but i am really intrigued by it
thanks in advance this is literally all of my remaining questions and im gonna try not to fill up the forum anymore im sure its been annoying im just excited to get working
RE: Convolution Broken...
also IRs smaller than a certain size dont show up at all. the longer the sweep since to yield more consistent results. but like ive said all aong...a year or so ago i never had any of these issues. it never had issues at other samplerates or was finnicky about the IR lengths bitdepth or sample rate. but im VERY relieved im not the only one experiencing this now so it can be addressed. i was starting to lose it a bit lol
RE: what build of hise and IPP are people using to have working convolution....as ive stated mines broken.
@d-healey lol. im gonna try to compile without IPP first this second. i just knew i needed it for this project so not using it wasnt even an option. if i remembered i had to change things in project properties. IPP single threaded static or multi?...and code generation...runtime do we use /MT or a different option.
but im gonna start now compiling without IPP with my latest known working script node version from a few months ago..where i used convolution and everything successfully..
i saw the devloper thread i tried that...didnt work either
one second ill coile without IPP
RE: .preset made on Windows arent recalling audio files on mac due to Foldername/ vs Foldername\
any ideas? it seems silly to have to bust out notepad++ and have to do replace on all these lines and also have to have seperate mac and pc presets