Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. combamusic
    3. Posts
    C
    • Profile
    • Following 6
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 7
    • Posts 22
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: KODA is in early access - anyone tried it?

      The problem with Kontakt was never really the software. It was the ecosystem (native access), NI's licensing, ads in the home screen, and the proprietary source code meaning developers had no control over the software.

      Koda might solve some of those issues, but it seems to me that the main one - control - is why most of the big developers left Kontakt to create their own samplers, and Koda won't solve that. Others have tried, Gorilla engine, Decent Sampler, Falcon, etc. Developers want control and you either use an open system like HISE or you build your own proprietary system.

      FOUN IT . thanks.

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: KODA is in early access - anyone tried it?

      @Lindon said in KODA is in early access - anyone tried it?:

      @dannytaurus its an attempt to offer an alternative to Kontakt from Mike Greene and friends...

      what are the problems of Kontakt in you opinion?

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      @Christoph-Hart haha thanks man! i dont know what to say. im too new at this stuff, its all hieroglyphes for me.

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      claude code is wired up and is building HISE from the source code as we speak

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      ok, thanks guys, so with this github sourccode, I can build 4.9.2 version ? or how does it work? (sorry im new at this stuff)

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      @Christoph-Hart yes! I have Hise-cli already installed , and wired up with Claude code

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      @David-Healey ok, thank you for this hint. I still have a question though:

      Where do I find the most recent source code ?

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      in other words. how do I fix this error:Screenshot 2026-08-05 at 11.36.41.png )

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • where do I find the 4.9.2 hise version?

      I would like to upgrade to the most recent version. Sorry if this question is already answered many times, my search did find any infos.

      I know this is no official release but I wanna match the version of our developer.

      cheers

      Michael

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: Oriental Drummer

      great product! congratulations!

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: dublicate and rename Hise project

      @David-Healey cool. thanks!

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • dublicate and rename Hise project

      Hi there. I have a question about dublicate and rename the Hise project. I have a finished expansion, and want to use the entire project as the foundation for a similar second expansion. So I dublicated the entire folder with all the content, renamed, exchanged the content and saved the xml with new name. but still the top of the session always shows the old name. how do I change that? My guess its something to do with the project_info.xml which I can see still contains the old name. should I delete this file or rather go inside and edit?

      Screenshot 2026-07-22 at 12.33.19.png Screenshot 2026-07-22 at 12.34.45.png

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: Sample mapping naming Values

      Ok, for enyone interested. the key to this is to put the exact values of the velocity in the file names, like this:
      Flute_legato_C4_0_50
      Flute_legato_C4_51_127

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: Sample mapping naming Values

      ok thanks! i think i got something working now. seems like its better to just use the 1,2,3 and split it evenly. instead of trying to get exact numbers. thank you!

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: Sample mapping naming Values

      now it mapps all to 0 velocity. Screenshot 2026-03-30 at 22.25.29.png

      ah so you ad "_dynamic1" to the filename. and then? you use veloctiy range? custom?

      sorry I do this for the first time, its a bit much

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic
    • RE: Sample mapping naming Values

      @David-Healey Thanks David, yes, I saw this. But why does it only show the F and not the P and M?

      posted in General Questions
      C
      combamusic