Mic position name in token parser doesn't work
I think this has been reported before but I can't find the thread. Ignoring the mic name in the token parser and merging the mics separately afterwards works fine. I vote to remove mic position as an option from the token parser.
Agreed. It's confusing to have multimic as a token for the sample import when it doesn't work.
I think it worked for me when I used it a few months ago (I even remember fixing a few things), so maybe we should make a example that fails.
I prefer merging them right at the beginning, so I wouldn't remove it so fast.
@Christoph-Hart I remember this feature working a couple months ago as well.
The only way to demonstrating the issue is by importing multi mic samples using the token parser. I don't have any multi mic samples I'd like to share with the world but could make some wav files of silence that are named correctly if that would be helpful and put them on dropbox.
@crd Go for it.
Okay, here is a sample set that causes the issue:
I also included the settings I used for the token parser as an xml file in that folder.
3 mics works correctly. 2 does not.
For what it's worth, I'd much rather have the .setUseStaticMatrix issue fixed before this...