The gap between finishing a plugin and running a plugin business
-
@dannytaurus said in The gap between finishing a plugin and running a plugin business:
€5 per payout.
I go for monthly payouts to minimize it
-
@David-Healey It's not really the amount/percentage, it's the principle. They use Wise, which has no associated fee. So it's just pure markup.
-
Yes, have been since June, very happy with it.
Is this for Libre Wave? Your product prices are in a similar range to mine.
-
@dannytaurus Yes
-
@dannytaurus A bit of a rigamarole but I'm biased lol.
@cartemtune I'd open it up. As David said, Japan & Australia have a good market, about 15% of my sales are these 2 places.
-
@cartemtune agree with every one here, open it up - I get a nice percentage of sales form Japan and ANZ
-
@cartemtune Same here - my non-UK/EU/US/CA sales are about 15% with AUS at 8.5%.
-
@dannytaurus heard!
We're working hard on removing the small fees we have, we just made the decision early on that we'd rather be realistic and transparent about what we have costs on, and forward those, instead of blending everything.
We may consider mashing more features into a single fee, but we also get really nice feedback on the fact that we are fully usage-based, and al-la-carte, so that's difficult to balance.
Some upcoming changes to our business structure and better volume deals should make our pricing way more attractive come new years.
-
@tobbentm Great to hear!

-
@cartemtune thanks folks! So Australia, New Zealand, and Japan seem to be the countries that I need to take a look at. I actually can easily unblock these countries on my store and set up custom tax rates on my store so I can at least collect the taxes, but I definitely need to do more research on how to remit them correctly. maybe after that then I'll start thinking about moving to an MOR if I need to. I'm just already so cozy here lol migrating platforms is so much work :')