Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login

    Anyone running Logic 12.3.1 on MacOS Golden Gate?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
    5 Posts 2 Posters 23 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • David HealeyD
      David Healey
      last edited by

      Had a user report a crash issue with this config which I'm unable to recreate. Wondering if it's specific to this setup and would like someone else to try it for me.

      Install Rhapsody 3.3.0 from here: https://librewave.com/rhapsody/
      Add it to a track in Logic and see if it crashes.

      Thanks

      Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
      YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
      My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

      dannytaurusD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • dannytaurusD
        dannytaurus @David Healey
        last edited by

        @David-Healey You're unable to recreate the crash, or the config?

        I need to get Golden Gate up and running for my own testing, so I'll try this as soon as I get it going.

        HISE dev latest / herdr + Claude Code / Figma + Affinity
        Meat Beats: https://meatbeats.com
        Klippr Video: https://klippr.video

        David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • David HealeyD
          David Healey @dannytaurus
          last edited by

          @dannytaurus said in Anyone running Logic 12.3.1 on MacOS Golden Gate?:

          You're unable to recreate the crash, or the config?

          Both. I don't have that version of macOS or Logic.

          I'm running ventura and an older version of Logic and I don't get the crash and AUVal is happy.

          Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
          YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
          My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

          dannytaurusD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • dannytaurusD
            dannytaurus @David Healey
            last edited by

            @David-Healey I assume this is Golden Gate 27.0 and not the 27.2 beta?

            HISE dev latest / herdr + Claude Code / Figma + Affinity
            Meat Beats: https://meatbeats.com
            Klippr Video: https://klippr.video

            David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • David HealeyD
              David Healey @dannytaurus
              last edited by

              @dannytaurus I don't know, I was just told Golden Gate, it's not my customer it's a third-party's

              Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
              YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
              My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • First post
                Last post

              13

              Online

              3.0k

              Users

              14.0k

              Topics

              121.6k

              Posts