Dynamic component builder
-
This is something that has been discussed a while ago...
Is there such a thing? If yes, is it reliable?I need to add/remove components (slider, button, floating tile, sliderpack, anything...) dynamically
-
@ustk There's a component called a DynamicContainer and there is also the MultiPageDialog, I think they are intended for this use case. I've never used them though and there isn't much documentation.
-
@David-Healey Thanks! Will investigate!

-
@ustk multipagedialog is deprecated but dynamic container is the upcoming solution.
-
@Christoph-Hart said in Dynamic component builder:
upcoming
Keyword for "don't try now unless you wan't to unleash hell on you"?
-
@ustk upcoming as in the base is implemented but there's no real world usage yet which hardens the feature set.
The docs of the current website is nonexistent, but the new website has this covered thoroughly, you can take a sneak peek at the GitHub repo that hosts the new website content:
Let me know if you run into problems (which you definitely will as first user)...
-
@Christoph-Hart Ok so thanks (or not) to Claude I could implement it fully after fixing many bugs. Obviously, this certainly has some AI non sense and I would be interested in your insight

But it works a treat in context!
Here's the PR: https://github.com/christophhart/HISE/pull/1055
And a more readable bug fix report than the MarkDown: https://gold-reggie-20.tiiny.site/