Latest Hise version Exported FX Plugins Doesn't Work (Solved)

• It's weird; I've compiled latest Hise (with new Analyser module). All exported fx plugins (which ones are previously working in older Hise exports) doesn't work! I don'tknow why, everything is the same. Plugins are working in Hise, but when they exported, there is no sound and it also crashes. Musicbox sampler works. DynamicsFX works...

IPP: yes
    Tested on: Cubase 6, FL Studio 12, Reaper, Studio One (all of them doesn't work)

This is Hise compiling report

1>------ Build started: Project: HISE Standalone_App, Configuration: Release x64 ------
    1>  DspUnitTests.cpp
    1>  HiseEventBufferUnitTests.cpp
    1>  MainComponent.cpp
    1>  Main.cpp
    1>  BinaryData.cpp
    1>  include_hi_backend.cpp
    1>  include_hi_components.cpp
    1>  include_hi_core.cpp
    1>  include_hi_dsp.cpp
    1>  include_hi_dsp_library.cpp
    1>  include_hi_lac.cpp
    1>  include_hi_modules.cpp
    1>  include_hi_sampler.cpp
    1>c:\users\noiseash\documents\hise-master\hi_modules\effects/fx/Analyser.cpp(338): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data (compiling source file ..\..\JuceLibraryCode\include_hi_modules.cpp)
    1>  include_hi_scripting.cpp
    1>  include_hi_streaming.cpp
    1>  include_juce_audio_basics.cpp
    1>  include_juce_audio_devices.cpp
    1>  include_juce_audio_formats.cpp
    1>  include_juce_audio_processors.cpp
    1>  include_juce_audio_utils.cpp
    1>  include_juce_core.cpp
    1>  include_juce_cryptography.cpp
    1>  include_juce_data_structures.cpp
    1>  include_juce_events.cpp
    1>  include_juce_graphics.cpp
    1>  include_juce_gui_basics.cpp
    1>  include_juce_gui_extra.cpp
    1>  include_juce_opengl.cpp
    1>  include_juce_product_unlocking.cpp
    1>LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/INCREMENTAL' due to '/LTCG' specification
    1>  Generating code

This is my FX plugin exporting report

Finished saving: Visual Studio 2015
    Finished saving: Xcode (MacOSX)
    Finished saving: Xcode (iOS)
    Compiling 64bit FX plugin FrozenVerb ...
    Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.25420.1
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(392,5): warning MSB8028: The intermed
    iate directory (x64\Release\Shared Code\) contains files shared from another project (FreezeVerb_SharedCode.vcxproj).
    This can lead to incorrect clean and rebuild behavior. [D:\NOISEASH WORLD\RAW PROJECT FILES\HISE FX - BUNDLE 1\SOURCE\F
    rozenVerb\Binaries\Builds\VisualStudio2015\FrozenVerb_SharedCode.vcxproj]
      CopyProtection.cpp
      Plugin.cpp
      PresetData.cpp
      BinaryData.cpp
      include_hi_components.cpp
      include_hi_core.cpp
      include_hi_dsp.cpp
      include_hi_dsp_library.cpp
      include_hi_frontend.cpp
      include_hi_lac.cpp
      include_hi_modules.cpp
      include_hi_sampler.cpp
      include_hi_scripting.cpp
    c:\users\noiseash\documents\hise-master\hi_modules\effects/fx/Analyser.cpp(338): warning C4244: 'initializing': convers
    ion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data (compiling source file ..\..\JuceLibraryCode\include_hi_modules.cpp) [
    D:\NOISEASH WORLD\RAW PROJECT FILES\HISE FX - BUNDLE 1\SOURCE\FrozenVerb\Binaries\Builds\VisualStudio2015\FrozenVerb_Sh
    aredCode.vcxproj]
    c:\users\noiseash\documents\hise-master\hi_core\hi_core\MainController.cpp(268): warning C4101: 'errorMessage': unrefer
    enced local variable (compiling source file ..\..\JuceLibraryCode\include_hi_core.cpp) [D:\NOISEASH WORLD\RAW PROJECT F
    ILES\HISE FX - BUNDLE 1\SOURCE\FrozenVerb\Binaries\Builds\VisualStudio2015\FrozenVerb_SharedCode.vcxproj]
      include_hi_streaming.cpp
      include_juce_audio_basics.cpp
      include_juce_audio_devices.cpp
      include_juce_audio_formats.cpp
      include_juce_audio_plugin_client_utils.cpp
      include_juce_audio_processors.cpp
      include_juce_audio_utils.cpp
      include_juce_core.cpp
      include_juce_cryptography.cpp
      include_juce_data_structures.cpp
      include_juce_events.cpp
      include_juce_graphics.cpp
      include_juce_gui_basics.cpp
      include_juce_gui_extra.cpp
      include_juce_opengl.cpp
      include_juce_product_unlocking.cpp
      FrozenVerb_SharedCode.vcxproj -> D:\NOISEASH WORLD\RAW PROJECT FILES\HISE FX - BUNDLE 1\SOURCE\FrozenVerb\Binaries\Bu
      ilds\VisualStudio2015\.\..\..\Compiled\Shared Code\FrozenVerb x64.lib
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(392,5): warning MSB8028: The intermed
    iate directory (x64\Release\VST\) contains files shared from another project (FreezeVerb_VST.vcxproj).  This can lead t
    o incorrect clean and rebuild behavior. [D:\NOISEASH WORLD\RAW PROJECT FILES\HISE FX - BUNDLE 1\SOURCE\FrozenVerb\Binar
    ies\Builds\VisualStudio2015\FrozenVerb_VST.vcxproj]
      include_juce_audio_plugin_client_VST2.cpp
         Creating library .\..\..\Compiled\VST\FrozenVerb x64.lib and object .\..\..\Compiled\VST\FrozenVerb x64.exp
      Generating code

• administrators

If you send me your project folder, I'll take a look. There were a few changes including changing the routing system for multichannel things and this might affect plugins that have more than 2 channels on the master container (which I think you did for getting Send FX).

• Thank you bro.

https://we.tl/L12VHC216X

Yes they have multiple channels. By the way, I recompiled with old Hise version now. And they still doesn't work. It's really weird, I can't understand what's going on....

Not: the projects are not completed, (especailly product page :))

• administrators

You are probably using the current source code for compilation and a mismatch between the source code and the compiled HISE version is always a random generator of the funniest bugs.

I'll take a look at them now.

• administrators

Please check the latest commit (make sure you use the new source code for compilation), I think it should work now.

• While compiling Hise, it gives that error;

1>  include_juce_audio_devices.cpp
    1>C:\Users\NoiseAsh\Documents\HISE-master\JUCE\modules\juce_audio_devices/juce_audio_devices.cpp(117): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'iasiodrv.h': No such file or directory

• This post is deleted!

• It's solved.
    There is a strange behaviour on Juce. If you have another copy of Hise-master folder in somewhere in harddisk and if you've opened it's project file before; Juce remembers it even if you've opened latest version of Hise; and compiles upon older version.

If you open another different Juce project, close and open Hise project again, it is ok. Very strange.

The last build for multiple outputs works bro. thank you so much... 😉

• so how do you you fix this. the wording you used is vague.

i have multiple locations of hise master i have opened. how can i ensure i am compiling the latest version? i pulled from the git repo

• I solved this with using just one (latest version) Hise-master folder.
    If you want to archive older versions of Hise-master folders: you can zip them. And delete the folder.
    I've zipped older Hise versions without SDKs.
    If files are zipped, there will be no issue because of there is no folder and Juce will use just one option.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.