Scriptnode bugs



  • @Christoph-Hart

    • Connecting a container parameter to another container parameter doesn't work (but the cable is created)
    HiseSnippet 1029.3ocwW0raabCDlTVLIRwonAs8NQtDG.WCoT2lBDDXUqeJTak6ButFomRn4RKQncIWvkxNpA4Ynmys9Hzq8leG5KReCZGt6JsZsTbbDRZzEI9QNy7M+vYn7LZtHIQaP3ZGMMVfvaR7mpriZOhIUn9cP3OgLfkXEFZFz9SiYIIh.DFuw26.v0phR+7O6sOKjo3hBHD5XsjK9IYjzVf505Gkgg8XAhijQKb5ca0mqUs0g5I.e1fz.Ey3iYCEGvbGqBAguQ2.oUa7sLqHANy95fo9izmqxN+wxD4IgB2hlHePQYvn1ijgAdy70DDBW0qvy2Hyy+bx.YfbNdQD3SS2fVHwhw.bkxTpZIJ0bQJ0XAJ0SGF3Tf6HKSOzBrqZF6.RnClDxrkYlKEjugTWN6zWYEpDoc5honOpz8tDOokOZ07sxJ3Kjn9Py27j+cHcO8TA2VP1pjdOccyzMWIUVYgHd4XWchO2Hisf8cDYy7kzdOsYIBkAivWPfqMIV5YLCEXlsiuG8IztpgRkXGtQ.zsSR7AB64Zy3stW9Qt2Cd7cpe5DE2kHnwFQLyHNR6ExltUBKJNTbHH31zSB07w9xeS7f5urds5upNcAgRo99tSrEeDSoDgIKeL2cZk0nC2RMI5DgYafogSJz2RWqu40KxpU8UR6OGKxOVIeXFLzDYAVVfNmTEPqnP4P8DqTMb.yZju.gIGLIxG5NwEsy8V.CWA4DMccC2ZWcquPEjt3egO4a1zsFmuYyYahb7Pnr.ddJJsrH+2vub0.0H4YM2N5.HTTsGiCgrodL6H2MKnDvBktByN74kvERUprABrdLCzSE5pm3t4gq3zYlYSUNwI8MIYZ5sXn15nHG8w+.A7DEbGRDPsZJip.cQ0F3a61z4hc+DZ7bqSCzp6aoNOkJUTNKgCiEdWo6FN5dCxvkX6sA1ZD6L7xCtfacEZDje9JPMCjpickmEcg90KFvdwkvfjnUD6tVji8Gu90+0d9iEmmQfbzKF9meQqL1kNr76lX0QPQdZCOzUaVDZIy152acsL6y+rN+8dNydahejVaGA0vnKo9cag9v61aRNTjHrYZYIcgJkEpr.cplQ9BjqU3AluUJ.iw4UjPWnzxkhkfG6pc5GLuvYtsxvRSWu+CJnK6j2hDLIJZ5Ceu3guk.5azqVskVB3JimUmEOm02nT.ccxkuoXUyOJdv6bhB8K86vrrbq3ZwCiVhEFqzMiC2QbF7z3rI90HcDIis53+el3Dw3F8y3Yy+bggakh.MBUouztF7jeXMsI5rLmhPZrSCTD7J3mw4tmF8kvypVsLObMj4qVCY1cMj4qWCY9l0PlGsFx7sWoLt+.R9EeWoJ.30Ms3Bi6pXvaiRGqg9OfH2F52
    
    • Generally, duplicating chains or wrapping nodes into a new chain not only loses cable connections but makes a mess among the ones that subsist...

    • container.chain is still not taking the bypass into account

    • Huge graphs are very laggy. Is there a way to improve the responsiveness?
      (OpenGL is activated)

    • Reopening a project shows strange connections in the edit parameter window. Also, node params lose their StepSize, SkewFactor, and Value properties:

    <Node ID="receive496" FactoryPath="routing.receive" Bypassed="0">
        <Parameters>
            <Parameter MinValue="0.0" MaxValue="1.0" ID="Feedback" Automated="1"/> // All 3 are gone but Automated stay to 1 event if the cable is removed
        </Parameters>
    </Node>
    

    Untitled2.png



  • @Christoph-Hart I think I found the issue for the Value parameter to disappear.

    When connected to a container parameter, if you delete the connection cable, the "Automated" property stays set to 1, and the other properties (StepSize, SkewFactor & Value) disappear. This happens even with only one node.

    Everything is back to normal when I edit the XML to remove "Automated" and put back the 3 missing properties...



  • @ustk said in Scriptnode bugs:

    Huge graphs are very laggy. Is there a way to improve the responsiveness?
    (OpenGL is activated)

    It might be possible that it will be faster on macOS with OpenGL disabled, so maybe try that.

    Otherwise I highly recommend folding the nodes that you don't use - there is a shortcut that fold all unselected nodes (I think F11).



  • @ustk said in Scriptnode bugs:

    Connecting a container parameter to another container parameter doesn't work (but the cable is created)

    Fixed.

    container.chain is still not taking the bypass into account

    Fixed.

    Also, node params lose their StepSize, SkewFactor, and Value properties

    This is actually a "feature" where I remove redundant values if they are the default values to keep the XML as lean as possible, but I might have overdone it here.

    For these two:

    Generally, duplicating chains or wrapping nodes into a new chain not only loses cable connections but makes a mess among the ones that subsist...

    and

    Reopening a project shows strange connections in the edit parameter window.

    a simple example (the best thing would be the exact state before the operation that creates the weird state) would be helpful as these are not so easy to reproduce.


Log in to reply
 

9
Online

1.5k
Users

4.6k
Topics

42.1k
Posts