LFO's gone rogue!



  • My LFO won't stop, any ideas?

    Peek 2021-03-01 20-16.gif



  • @d-healey It works here but made strange things at first. Try shift-F5, I don't know why but it seemed to have an action for me 🙄



  • Same setup doesn't do anything here 😕



  • @ustk said in LFO's gone rogue!:

    @d-healey It works here but made strange things at first. Try shift-F5, I don't know why but it seemed to have an action for me 🙄

    Oh it was working here too, and if I add a new LFO and new CC mod it will work. This is a project I made a week ago and now it's not working. But I think I have figured out why!

    I have a script that bypasses all modulators and then unbypasses some. I looked at the project XML and I can see the modulation chain itself is a modulator, and it's been bypassed by my script. There is no function to test for the type of modulator so a quick solution would be to make my script ignore the mod based on ID, but then I'd have to do that for each modulator chain. What I'm going to do is try to add a getType() function to HISE.

    <Processor Type="ModulatorChain" ID="LFO Intensity Mod" Bypassed="1" Intensity="1">
    


  • I've added the Modulator.getType() function now, works perfectly.

    I've pushed my latest changes to my feature branch. This is up to date with the latest commits in @Christoph-Hart's scriptnode branch which means that it will be easy for him to merge my pull request 😉

    There is one breaking change in my branch. I added an additional parameter to the FileSystem.browse function. The fourth parameter is now a boolean that you can use to specify if you want to browse for directories rather than files.


Log in to reply
 

9
Online

1.2k
Users

3.9k
Topics

34.1k
Posts