Mac Mojave build errors

• OK trying to build the latest release on MAcOS mojave getting these errors;

/Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode-2/hi_tools/hi_tools/ValueTreeHelpers.cpp:343:14: Non-const lvalue reference to type 'juce::ValueTree' cannot bind to a temporary of type 'juce::ValueTree'

/Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode-2/hi_tools/hi_tools/ValueTreeHelpers.cpp:354:14: Non-const lvalue reference to type 'juce::ValueTree' cannot bind to a temporary of type 'juce::ValueTree'

These dont look much like missing libs etc. so i assume this is one for @Christoph-Hart ??

• OK re downloaded and re-tried - same errors - any clues?

a more full description:

/Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools/ValueTreeHelpers.cpp:343:14: Non-const lvalue reference to type 'juce::ValueTree' cannot bind to a temporary of type 'juce::ValueTree'
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/projects/standalone/JuceLibraryCode/include_hi_tools.mm:9:10: In file included from /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/projects/standalone/JuceLibraryCode/include_hi_tools.mm:9:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.mm:1:10: In file included from ../../../../../HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.mm:1:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.cpp:86:10: In file included from ../../../../../HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.cpp:86:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/JUCE/modules/juce_data_structures/values/juce_ValueTree.h:421:14: Selected 'begin' function with iterator type 'juce::ValueTree::Iterator'
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools/ValueTreeHelpers.cpp:354:14: Non-const lvalue reference to type 'juce::ValueTree' cannot bind to a temporary of type 'juce::ValueTree'
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/projects/standalone/JuceLibraryCode/include_hi_tools.mm:9:10: In file included from /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/projects/standalone/JuceLibraryCode/include_hi_tools.mm:9:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.mm:1:10: In file included from ../../../../../HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.mm:1:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.cpp:86:10: In file included from ../../../../../HISE-scriptnode/hi_tools/hi_tools.cpp:86:
    /Users/lindon/Desktop/HISE-scriptnode/JUCE/modules/juce_data_structures/values/juce_ValueTree.h:421:14: Selected 'begin' function with iterator type 'juce::ValueTree::Iterator'

• Sorry to be a pain but this is really holding me up. Any chance of taking a look Christoph?

• This only happening with the latest version?

• @d-healey yep down loaded this afternoon.

• @Lindon I'll try it now

• @d-healey thanks mate.

• Debug and Release version with IPP both built without issue for me on Mojave.

Users

Topics