Does Hise trim Transparency from Png ?

• I am a bit confused , Importing a png and I cannot get it to fit for some reason.

It seems that Hise trims transparent parts away from the image , therefore messin up the dimensions for me.

Unless....which is not unlikely , I am doing something wrong.

So I have this shaded frame and it looks like this , width is the same as the interface, has transparent parts on the sides.
    Trans.jpg

When I import into HISE , it looks like the transparent part gets trimmed away? And the image fills the frame . If its supposed to do that , its not very convenient , because it makes it very hard to get to the correct size unless i eyeball it , which has not been successful so far.

Having said that , I have been working in HISE all day , might just need to take a break 🙂
    Trans 2.jpg

• No there is no trimming

• @d-healey ok, weird problem I guess ?

• Send me the picture and I can test

• Not sure how to send you ?
    Here it is.Shade.png

I think I should be able to import without any resizing capabilities.
    Just as is.

• Works fine for me. Did you remember to set the width and height of the image control in HISE?

f60caae5-b953-403c-9f69-7227af99160b-image.png

• Yes, it filled out the image panel for some reason and would not be the correct size when set to these dimensions , works now .

This day has been full of all kinds of woodoo ... hehehe 🙂
    Going to sleep

Thanks for checking.

• I import the panel , set it to the correct dimensions. but its off, it subtle but off.
    It should land in exactly the same place .

Here it is , screen shot from hise overlayed in photoshop , the ridge is the shade layer, its off.
    Photoshop overlay.gif

Users

Topics