Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. dontoyumur
    3. Posts
    D
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • Will vst3 that was made in hise on Windows work on macOS?

      Hey

      Im relatively new to hise and I just made my first vst3 effect plugin.

      I compiled the plugin on Windows using hise (i was following instructions from this video) and tested the .vst3 file in fl studio on windows and everything worked!

      So i would like to ask if the VST3 file compiled on Windows only works with Windows, or is there any possibility that the same .vst3 can work on mac?

      Also here is google drive download link for my plugin, so maybe somebody who got mac can test it!

      I would really appreciate any feedback!!

      posted in General Questions
      D
      dontoyumur