Select/load samples

• I am looking for a solution to load samples:
    I use 4 groups with one sample each, so only 4 samples per sample map mapped across the entire keyboard
    I am looking for a way to replace samples in that sample map by loading another one and setting its group.

How can I approach this?

• make a sample map with all samples in it then using them around? (they are very small so the weight isn't an issue)
    • Can we load samples that are not in a sample map? (don't think so, but...)
    • Borrow samples from another sample maps?

In the end, I'd like to load sample maps of 4 samples, AND be able to replace the samples at will in that sample map

• @ustk said in Select/load samples:

I am looking for a solution to load samples:
    I use 4 groups with one sample each, so only 4 samples per sample map mapped across the entire keyboard
    I am looking for a way to replace samples in that sample map by loading another one and setting its group.

How can I approach this?

• make a sample map with all samples in it then using them around? (they are very small so the weight isn't an issue)
    • Can we load samples that are not in a sample map? (don't think so, but...)
    • Borrow samples from another sample maps?

In the end, I'd like to load sample maps of 4 samples, AND be able to replace the samples at will in that sample map

-- the holy grail...

Right now only the first option seems to be available if you want to use sample maps.

• @Lindon Yeah you confirm my thoughts, I began discovering this way...

• Sample.deleteSample() -> Deletes the sample from the Sampler (not just this reference!).

What does mean "not just this reference!" ?
    If I duplicate a sample then delete it, only the duplicated one is deleted. So I don't understand this warning 🤔

Users

Topics