Hire a Freelance Developer....

• Hello guys...we have been peaking at this forum for a while and checking out the activity. We think Hise is going to be an amazing system.

Would there be any developers interested in a work for hire/freelance work on a Hise library?

• ..eeeer its started already....

• Hmmm...not sure if that is a bad thing. Wouldn't that be a good thing that people are interested in Hise as a viable solution in the marketplace?

• It is a good thing, I don't know if there are many people though who are experienced enough with HISE yet to take on freelance work beyond something quite simple and "low risk".

• Oh yes, its a good thing, sorry if I gave the impression otherwise. It's just, as Dave says, it's very very early in the life cycle of HISE to see this sort of request.

Dave and I (amongst others here I'm sure) are Freelance Developers for "that other Kplatform", and as Dave was nearly as early on HISE as me, and he's done A LOT more work here than any one else, I think he's right - too soon I'm afraid - I suggest you wait until he (or I or someone else), has released a product (or two) and ask again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.