Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login

    How do I get past this problem when Installing xcpretty

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
    10 Posts 2 Posters 19 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      duma
      last edited by

      adba9585-04c4-4803-9596-bbd3e821c285-image.png

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • David HealeyD
        David Healey
        last edited by

        xcpretty hasn't been needed for a long time.

        Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
        YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
        My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

        D 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D
          duma @David Healey
          last edited by

          @David-Healey please just help me man, you've seen how long ive been trying to export the vst and I asked you to call and help me but if thats not possible then please just help me...

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D
            duma @David Healey
            last edited by

            @David-Healey hello? Can you please actually me?????????

            David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • David HealeyD
              David Healey @duma
              last edited by

              @duma I thought I was

              Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
              YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
              My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

              D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • D
                duma @David Healey
                last edited by

                @David-Healey I mean help me get past the problem

                David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • David HealeyD
                  David Healey @duma
                  last edited by

                  @duma The problem in this thread is you are trying to install xcpretty, but you don't need to, it's not required for HISE.

                  Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
                  YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
                  My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

                  D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • D
                    duma @David Healey
                    last edited by

                    @David-Healey said in How do I get past this problem when Installing xcpretty:

                    3 minutes ago

                    @duma The problem in this thread is you are trying to install xcpretty, but y

                    well its saying that it is, im on hise 4.0 for mac because im not trying to go through that whole video for the 4th time so i used the dmg to download hise

                    David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • David HealeyD
                      David Healey @duma
                      last edited by

                      @duma said in How do I get past this problem when Installing xcpretty:

                      im on hise 4.0 for mac

                      Which commit of the source code are you using?

                      Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
                      YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
                      My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

                      D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • D
                        duma @David Healey
                        last edited by

                        @David-Healey was I suposed to download one of these too? f08b8ac0-6bae-4a0e-8dbb-1e878d0054fa-image.png

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        13

                        Online

                        3.0k

                        Users

                        14.0k

                        Topics

                        121.7k

                        Posts