Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login

    Rhapsody + Rhapsodist

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
    rhapsodyrhapsodistframework
    1 Posts 1 Posters 14 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • David HealeyD
      David Healey
      last edited by

      Rhapsody is a player plugin I built with HISE and have been using for several years for my commercial sample libraries.

      For building Rhapsody instruments I've developed a collection of reusable scripts and modules. This started out as a set of boilerplate code but I've now expanded it into a consistent framework called Rhapsodist.

      It's now at a point where I think it's pretty stable and ready for others to use.

      To use it you need to be running my fork of HISE, as it has some stuff not yet in upstream and is setup with some specific preprocessor definitions. Don't worry, you don't need to compile it, builds are already available here.

      The documentation for Rhapsodist is here.

      The docs explain how to get Rhapsodist set it up, some template projects are provided, and I'm working on video tutorials as well.

      Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
      YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
      My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • First post
        Last post

      18

      Online

      3.0k

      Users

      14.0k

      Topics

      121.6k

      Posts