Forum
    • Categories
    • Register
    • Login

    Multiple samplemaps utilising same samples without inflating file size.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
    3 Posts 2 Posters 94 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      shashwatshukla
      last edited by

      I wanted to create multiple samplemaps largely from same samples mapped differently.
      I was wondering if it possible to do that without duplicate samples inflating the file size of monoliths.
      Dave suggested a possibility of having multiple samplemaps referencing a single monolith with all the samples. Would like to know if anyone else has explored this idea as it seems useful for resource management.

      S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • S
        shashwatshukla @shashwatshukla
        last edited by

        @shashwatshukla bump

        David HealeyD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • David HealeyD
          David Healey @shashwatshukla
          last edited by

          @shashwatshukla I think I'm the only person using this feature so the info I gave you is probably all there is.

          Free HISE Bootcamp Full Course for beginners.
          YouTube Channel - HISE tutorials
          My Patreon - More HISE tutorials

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • First post
            Last post

          22

          Online

          3.0k

          Users

          14.0k

          Topics

          121.6k

          Posts