architecture i386; linker command failed; MacOS(highSierra)

• Hey Guys,
    i´m new to Hise and a total newbie in programming....

Since 3 days im trying to export a Vst/Au plugin with integrated IPP....
    I have installed the Intel Ipp thing and Xcode, Xpretty and Visual studio(2017) are already installed too.
    Every time i try to export i get these Error message:

▸ Linking PianoSAMmini
    ⚠️ ld: ignoring file /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippi.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippi.a
    ⚠️ ld: ignoring file /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libipps.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libipps.a
    ⚠️ ld: ignoring file /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippcore.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippcore.a
    ⚠️ ld: ignoring file /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippvm.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/intel/ipp/lib/libippvm.a

❌ Undefined symbols for architecture i386

Symbol: _ippsSum_32f
    Referenced from: hise::ModulatorSamplerVoice::calculateBlock(int, int) in lto.o

❌ ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

❌ clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Ld build/PianoSAMmini.build/Release/PianoSAMmini\ -\ VST.build/Objects-normal/i386/PianoSAMmini normal i386
    (1 failure)
    Compiling finished. Cleaning up...
    logout
    Saving session...
    ...copying shared history...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.

Maybe someone can help me?

Greets & thanks!!!!

Tobi

Users

Topics