Get and Set Favorite for Current Preset

• Alright, so I'm still on a quest for a completely custom preset browser and have worked out the tagging situation with some new API functions for getting and setting tags for files. However, I can't work out how to set up API calls for getting and setting favorite for the current preset. The HISE PresetBrowser functions for isFavorite and setFavorite require a database argument (I'm guessing because there could be multiple databases with expansions?).

@Christoph-Hart Is there an easy way to hook up getting and setting favorites for files or is this too tricky with the expansion system?

• @Lunacy-Audio said in Get and Set Favorite for Current Preset:

Why don't you set up your own fav file with the fileSystem? I guess you could write one per expansion or a general file that gathers all favs

• @ustk Yeah I considered this. It looks like Christoph is doing some fancy stuff with the database but I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to make my own. However, my current users will lose their favorites if I use my own system, so it'd be great to stick with the built-in HISE one.

Users

Topics