ipp.h file errors at compile (No such file or directory)

• Hi there!

I seen the youtube video "Building Hise on Windows 10 2019". Thanks for that resource it's very precious. I followed all steps.

I have a problem when building the project. In VS there are lots of errors related to the ipp.h file. All files included in the JuceLibraryCode folder that have a reference to ipp.h are in error (14 files).

I used the last version of Hise, the last update of Visual Studio 2017 community, and last version of IPP.

Could you help me please?

Thank you

• Check that the IPP paths are correct in Projucer.

• @d-healey Hi, Thank you for your answer.
    I searched everywhere in projucer. But I'm sure where to configure IPP in Projucer.
    In exporters/Visual Studio/Release in the "extra libray search paths" field? I've seen the Video and there's nothing here in your configuration. So I don't know what to do and where to see that? Thanks for help.

• @LittleJ It will be in the Visual Studio section, and the Release section under that. There will be a few paths related to IPP, just check that they are correct for where you installed the IPP.

• Hi @d-healey
    Thanks for you answer. I can't resolve it. Everything seems OK. I deactived IPP and it compiles correctly, so I think it's really a config problem. In Visual Studio, there are errors on all the files that references ipp.h file. Something to set in VS?

• @d-healey I finally got it! It was in the Configuration in Visual Studio. Ipp was set to X86 version. It works now!
    Thanks for your help. See you 😉

Users

Topics