HISE 2.0.0 - Missing Autocomplete and connect wizard?

• Hi there,
    I'm fairly new to HISE and trying some first steps. To get an initial grip I wanted to redo the "HISE in 5 Minutes" video with my own samples and noticed the mentioned problems:

• on the octaveTranspose Button, adding the dot, no Autocomplete pops up - by pressing Escape it also doesn't do anything.
      There is however Autocomplete on Keywords (like "Message") but not on any other components like knobs
    • Connect Wizard for the Knob is nowhere - in the Docs it should be there since Build 631, I'm on build 650

Additionally, when I type in everything, "getValue()" appears to be an unknown function.

I've stopped so far since I am not sure if the Video is too outdated, or if it's a bug etc.

Thanks in advance!

• Sounds like the video is outdated. Your best bet is to build HISE from source to get all of the most recent features.

• @d-healey
    Alright, thanks.

Since the Tutorials are Offline mainly as well (at least through the official website) - are there already some "0 to Hero" style Tutorials around? (Granted knowledge of Samplers and the programming language? I'm a coder and developed some Kontakt instruments before)

• I have tutorials on my YouTube channel and more on my Patreon page where I add new tutorials each month.

• @d-healey
    Thank you, yeah, I saw yours already (only skipped through mainly). Also trying to look through some sources to see how and where.

Thanks again for the quick responses!

Users

Topics