Cenforce 200mg: Is it actually worth taking, or is it completely unnecessary? Looking for realistic feedback.
-
Hi everybody,
I am in need of some honest opinions from those who have had the same experience in life.
So, I have had problems with erections for one and a half years now. My doctor prescribed me Sildenafil 200 mg. It worked fine for several months, but recently, its effects have become rather unpredictable even if I stick to the rules. But when I was doing research on other options, I stumbled upon a lot of comments about Cenforce 200mg (Black pills). As far as I can see, the price for each tablet is lower than the price for those of 50 mg. But 200 mg seems to be a huge dosage that is not common for prescriptions from doctors.
What I need to know from you is:
Did the dose of 200 mg work if the usual doses did not help anymore?
Is the list of side effects horrible for such a dosage?
Do you buy such pills just to cut them into halves or quarters?
Thank you for your attention and your answers.