Our very first instrument - call for Beta testers :)

• Happy holidays fellow HISE hermanos and hermanas, alas, after many months of development and prototyping, we are finally getting into the phase of releasing our instruments and this one is the first of our freebie line of instruments with the help of @Alex-Paradis and @Willem-B. This a preview version of a single octave, combining me playing on an 1830's original Church Bass ( A bass/cello hybrid used in early American church music during those times ) and my amazing Indian classical Dhrupad singing teacher.

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 11.16.58 AM.png

Download link:

https://we.tl/t-2tWQTIxf64

All feedback and bug reports are super appreciated 🙏🏽

also, @d-healey I wish we could do up a Linux build, but we still have to get a system up and running 😉

And last but not least - a big warm thank you to @Christoph-Hart for making such a fantastic kick-ass tool! You have changed our lives and created a way for us musicians to be able to create and share our ideas without having to get a Ph.D. in programming 🎆

And some behind the scenes on us during our recording and prototyping ...

AfterlightImage.JPG

b_W1siZXh0cmFjdCIseyJsZWZ0IjoyNzYsInRvcCI6MCwid2lkdGgiOjYwOSwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDl9XSxbInJlc2l6ZSIsMTA4MF0sWyJtYXgiXSxbIndlIl1d.jpg

• Sounds good, nice evolving sounds when modulating the parameters.

But why is the UI made for 4K monitors mounted vertically? 😐

• @Stroggan glad you are enjoying the sounds! Could you send me a screenshot and system specs that you are running it on ? It should work fine on any normal screen .

• I have a 2K screen and the image posted above only just fits. I won't put the image in this post because it will make this thread excessively tall but you can see it here - https://pasteboard.co/IMBN0XZ.png

If that is the full size image and I was running the plugin I'd have use it at 75% or 50% scaling to fit it on my screen comfortably.

• @briandoliveira I'm on a macbook pro 13 and unfortunately I'm not able to see the whole interface, it looks like this:

Skärmavbild 2019-12-23 kl. 21.14.32.png

• @ulrik & @d-healey thanks for the screenshots ! Yeah that is a major design flaw that none of us noticed when we were rocking it at the studio !
    @Alex-Paradis will have to do up another build once he appears from his Christmas vortex, and it’s made me realize that we should probably include the resize choice as a standard feature.

• Thanks for the replies everyone.

I am slowly gaining a bit more time to myself during the christmas vacation, I will do my best to add a simple add-ons for the Beta to change the size of the window.

Users

Topics